A Weekend on My Own

I sent Doug and the kids to my in-laws and I stayed home.  It wasn't supposed to be that way.  When he first said, "Hey- I think we should go to my parents next weekend." I was going to go.  Then I thought, "Wait a minute . . . they could go, and I could have the house all to myself."  The more I thought about it- the more it HAD to happen.  The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to have a day or so all to myself.  I haven't had the house to myself for this long of a period in at least 9 years. 
Because I'm a total savage, this weekend was wild and it'll take me weeks to recover. 

Here are some pictures from my weekend:
 
I listened to whatever music I wanted- wherever I wanted.  Clearly I have an eclectic taste. 


I took a nap, with some soft music and the fire.  It was delightful. 

 
I really tore it up and vacuumed and went grocery shopping. 
 

I sewed. I went to yoga. I put on a face mask. 



I went to Taco Bell for lunch.  I ate scrambled eggs on toast.  

That was legit my weekend.  It was LOVELY!!!!  It seemed anti-social, but hot dog I love some alone time.  Perhaps this weekend was the recovery I needed, and hopefully I can get another one soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .