14 Days of Love #3

1. I LOVE random days in winter that are warm enough to open the windows and air out the house.  The house feels cleaner and more fresh.  Today was that day, tomorrow might be too.  And Tuesday . . . and Wednesday . . .  everyday will be an air out the house day! 

2. I LOVE going to bed Sunday night when I know I was super productive, and my lunch and coffee are prepped for the next day, so I should start Monday on a good note. 

3. I LOVE that Andrew is strong- and happy to carry heavy things, like the laundry basket with the 3 loads of laundry in it- to my bedroom.  I'll gladly fold it.  I just hate carrying it that heavy basket and maneuvering through the doorways. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .