It Clicked

I must say, I like when my children's genius-ness is recognized by professionals- such as his teachers.  We got 2 really good notes last week!  Both were related to his reading.

Last week reading started to really click with Andrew.  It's so weird how it really happened in one week.  I mean- he's been reading for awhile, but it's like all of a sudden he totally got it!  He was finding words everywhere- that he hadn't known but was now knowing.  It's so exciting!  

The other thing I am totally excited about is we have moved on from picture books and now he and I can read chapter books!!!  We're currently reading the heck out of some Junie B. Jones books. 

Comments

  1. Go, Andrew, go! I can't imagine how excited you both are! But Doug is probably feeling left out since he's an Ag teacher and can't read :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .