30 Get Ups and Positive #7

1. I got behind with my first group- and gave them more independent work than I typically do- they did it without complaining, and almost all of them finished it!!!!

2. I am an idiot (that doesn't sound like a positive), and thought I had a meeting at 10am . . . turns out it was at 9am!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thankfully the group I was meeting with, were understanding, and didn't seem to hold a grudge. or think I was a complete idiot.

3.  Hahahaha!!!!! I got the scheduling for my department's students completed and TURNED in!!!! It's not even May 1.  Come at me, bro!  (hahahaha- that's a middle school "thing").


Now . . . off to a kindergarten/1st grade chorus concert!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .