Walking Dead

I had a big list of movies that I was going to watch this summer.  What have I watched . . . "Walking Dead." What am I a bit obsessed with?  "Walking Dead."  What is the best show and I can't get enough of?  "Walking Dead"- obviously.

I have no idea what has attracted me about this show.  Typically I'm more of a . . . Hallmark Channel sort of girl.  I like the happy ending.  I like the love.  I like the . . . clean characters.  From the first episode, "The Walking Dead" caught me and I couldn't quit it.  It's rare for a show to maintain my attention for as long as "The Walking Dead" has.  I think some of it is the characters.  Particularly two. Michonne, who I am planning to be just like.  I am going to use those kattans and take out some serious zombies.  Those zombies won't want a piece of me.  The other character I love, is Daryl.  What do I love about Daryl? So much. But particularly his arms.  What?!  Yep.  His arms.  Some people are butt people, eye people, face people.  I'm an arm girl.  I love Doug's arms. Whew.  Just thinking about them . . .

Daryl is The Man!  He can take out any zombie with his cross bow.  While I love Doug's arms, I do hope he never wears a flannel shirt with the sleeves cut off.  Nor do I want him to wear a leather jacket with the sleeves cut off- unless it's during the zombie apocalypse.  Then Doug can wear whatever the heck he wants. However, he only has 1 week to prove he's up to par, and if he doesn't, then I am ditching him to go find Daryl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .