T-Ball Fall 2011

I got a snazzy new camera just in time for t-ball season.  I am still learning all the bells and whistles, and if I could convince a grandparent to come and help entertain a certain young lady . . . I could really document Doug. . . I mean Andrew!  Andrew!  I would never photograph Doug to make fun of him later.  That would be a mean thing to do.
 It's just so hard.  Doug is so animated during games.  He's so entertaining.
 I will say this- several of the parents have said, "He's so good with the boys!  He never yells at them and he's so patient."  I always say, "Thank you. He really enjoys it."  But in my head I am thinking "Patient?!"  But then when you look at the boys running around trying to tag each other, or losing their gloves, or building sand castles and see he's not wigging out . . . yeah he is patient with them.  And he is a really good coach- but a very animated one.

Here are some pictures from tonight! 
Don't worry- this is Andrew that Doug is telling he "better start running through first base and quit watching the ball!"

Go Go Go Go!!!!

What a hit!!!!  He got a double on this one!

Waiting his turn to bat.

And here's Lu-Lu and I walking SLOWLY from the car to the field.  We had to take a few breaks to sweep the concrete, watch the big kids playing on other fields, yell at the little girls who try to be friendly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .