Pee-Ewwww

At the sweet, innocent age of 7, I have discovered that when my son comes home from a hard day of playing baseball, soccer, and helping Dad in the garden, he stinks!!!!  I looked at Doug and I said, "Man, he needs to use deodorant!" 

Now I have told you before that sometimes Doug is not exactly the kindest of husbands and sometimes says things that are not exactly loving, confidence building, words of praise. 

Doug looks at me and says, "He gets that from you!  I've noticed when you come back from a run, you STINK!  There's no way around it.  You stink."  Huh.  I mean, I've noticed that I sometimes don't smell like roses, but it's a whole other thing to have your husband, the man you love, the object of all you desire (besides Channing Tatum), tell you you stink.  Then my insensitive husband proceded to spend the rest of the evening telling me things like, "Can you hand me a knife, stinky?"  "How about some beans, can't hurt?"  and many other rude innuendos. 

Well, I hope he remembers his birthday is coming up, because if he's not nice, Stinky, here might cause him to rethink that Friday, back in July . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .