Skin

My mother is taking a writing class, and called me last week and needed skin pictures of Andrew and Alexa for a writing project.  So . . . I took them.  I thought again, "My mother is so unusual sometimes."  Except that after I took them, I realized . . . I simply love the pictures of Alexa's skin.  No wonder she had me do this!  Her skin is sweet, and baby-ish, and Lord knows, I don't have much more time of her skin like this. 

This is one of my favorite spots to kiss on. 


Won't lie- I still chomp on her thighs sometimes.  Just cause their so chomp-able



Look at this sweet hand! 

And so after all that sweet, soft skin here are the knobbiest, skinniest, boniest legs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .