Cutie Punkins




On Sunday, Alexa and I were in the mood to do some crafting.  It had been awhile since we'd done anything, and I think we both needed to do some artistic out-letting.  I had no plans or real intentions when I went into the craft closet, but I remembered I had seen a lady do some cute fabric coasters, on Pinterest, and I looked through my fabric and discovered I had some leftover painter's cloth.  I love that fabric because it's easy to work with, and can easily be embellished.

So here's what I saw on Pinterest.

Doesn't everyone need a cute raggedy homespun plaid pumpkin coaster to sit that steamy mug of apple cider on? These little cuties can be whipped up in just an hour or so and will add a...

Here's my version:






Aren't they just the cutest little punkin coasters?!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .