To Be Like Me

When I was a sophomore in high school, my family hosted a foreign exchange student, from Spain, for the school year.  He and his family recently came to visit.  They spent July 4th with us.  He was telling Doug, that while I was in high school I was over-dramatic and would over react to small things.  I told Doug- "No worries.  What he's telling you isn't translating well.   He really means I was very level headed."  Doug just nodded.  I don't think it was in agreement though.

This morning Alexa and I were enjoying our new pack of 40 gel pens.  Oh what a glory those are!

I love to enjoy Alexa without her brother around.  She's a totally different animal,when she's not having to fend him off, or fight for attention.  There we sat, jamming to whatever song she chose, coloring, and her talking a mile a minute.
So many colors!!!! What to choose?!

Hehehe, I will choose this song Mom hates. 

And, I will dance to this annoying song.  




I messed up on my picture!

It's all ruined.  Everything is the worst.  I'm never using these gel pens again!

I. Just. Can't!
Oh Alexa.  I'm sorry that you are so like your father, and couldn't be more like me: level headed.  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .