The Many Faces of Lu-Lu

The boys are outside blowing leaves, well Andrew just came in and decided he needed hot chocolate.  I agree.  It's 35 degrees!!! 

So Lu Lu and I are inside playing with Weebles and making tu-tu's.  Suddenly her little face just looked so beautiful, I knew I needed to capture it forever. 

Quiet, peaceful, calm . . .

Isn't she angelic?

Ahhh, this is unfortunately one of the many faces of Lu-Lu.

But as quickly as it starts, it's over.

This really does make it all better.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, she looks just like your mom in the 2rd picture. You know, her high school photo where she has the different hair styles?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .