You're Frozen!

There's a new game.  You're going to read this and go, "What the heck?" Is this for real?" Unfortunately it is.

This "game" was brought to my attention at dinner the other night.  Doug told me that the game has swept his third period.  The game has reached epic proportions.  And since he told Andrew about it, it will be carried on to the middle school. What could this fascinating, amazing game be?


You call someone's name, establish eye contact, then you do what Andrew's doing- and blow air out of your hand, and then quick take your hand down, and then the person you blew air at, is froze. They can't move until someone comes up and touches their neck.  It's pretty intense stuff.  I mean- you could be froze (that's student speak) at a critical time, like class change.  And you're just stuck there, waiting until someone touches your neck.  

Andrew got in the car today, and said, "I smoked someone in 3rd period today!"  They have a brother who plays football, so they know "the game" but he didn't know I knew the game, so I called his name, and got him! It was awesome!"  

Yes.  I can totally see how this would be totally awesome.  I mean- what isn't awesome about this?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .