I'm done with that

Well, I am done with my self imposed Facebook break.  Oh I know y'all are so thankful.  I mean- the world revolves around me, you have been sad and missing my on-line presence.  Just kidding. I don't really believe that- for the record.  It's more like I missed y'all.

I just needed a break.  There was so much negativity and I was feeling bogged down by it.  But then, we went to my brother's wedding, and I saw friends and family that I don't hardly ever see, but kept in contact with through Facebook and realized . . . I need to get back on.  I missed seeing baby pictures, and the status updates and all that jazz.  I have also realized . . . I only need to check it about 1 time a month and I'm good.

I wanted to offer up an explanation- as some people have wondered.  Just chock it up to- I'm a weirdo.  Since it's summer, I'll have more time to blog and I will definitely keep this up more.  Brace yourselves for the stalking that's about to happen, while I catch back up with all I missed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .