A Random Calming

 My inner monologue has been real weird lately.  Weirder than even usual- sooooo that's pretty weird.

There's this account I follow on Instagram.  The man is a landscaper and makes content showing him edging sidewalks and other areas.  Whenever I watch him edging, it is so soothing.  I mean- look at the before of this spot, it's all overgrown and weedy. 

                                                               

Now look at it!!  The edges are so straight and tidy.  How productive does this guy feel when he completes this task?!?!?!


Look at this edge.  The grass is growing over the timber.  It's all scraggly and messy.  


Now look!!!!!!

Last one- I promise.  Look at this messy walkway!!!!

And now . . . . . 


There's just something about the tidiness, the accomplishment that appeals to me.  This has become one of my favorite accounts.  Just watching him make these nice straight lines along walkways and stones.  It's oddly soothing.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedded Bliss . . . Ten Years Later

A True Artiste

Let Me Count the 13 Ways . . .